Avocados have SO many health benefits. Here are 10 ways you can AVO good day by introducing these into your life. Side note: I used to be that girl who was scared to eat fats, even the "healthy" ones. I used to cut an avocado into tablespoon sizes and only allow myself to have one of those servings a day. WHAT?! I look back now and seriously question my sanity. Eat fat to lose fat ladies!
Okay, back to those health benefits!
- Good for your heart ! Cardiovascular health.
- Pump. Normalize that blood pressure.
- #f*ckcancer. Loaded with antioxidants to to protect your cells.
- Moist. I said it. Improve skin tone and appearance.
- Diabetes help/prevention. Lower bad cholesterol.
- Cracking your knuckles gives you arthritis. Eating avocados will act as an anti-inflammatory = crack away (only half kidding).
- Knocked up? Trying to be? Helps to prevent birth defects for those expecting.
- Fiber. Everybody does it.
- Eat fat = Lose fat.
- Overall health - Nutrient intake improves and metabolic system will love you.
Do you eat avocados regularly? What do you find has been the biggest change in your health/appearance since eating them? Comment below for free and share with me your ways!
Stay strong. Eat avocados. Be the fire.