The time is nearly here, your travel plans are finalized and you are ready for your vacation! I don't know about you, but for me it can be scary thinking about all my hard work being reversed while I take time to relax and restore.
Trust me, I like to be lazy and stuff my face with food just as much as the next person but I don't feel so guilty doing it if I start my day with a quick workout!
This killer fat burner takes only 20 minutes and you will continue to burn calories all through the day even when relaxing!
- 1 minute skipping (if you don't have a rope, high-intensity star jumps)
- 1 minute mountain climbers - PUSH yourself hard
- 15 leg raises (on your back)
- 1 minute plank
- 15 sit ups (choose your style, make it burn)
- 1 minute burpees (don't even think about skipping these!)
- Stair sprints for 1 minute - HARD (if no stairs, flat sprints 10 seconds on, 5 seconds rest for 1 min)
Repeat cycle 3 times resting 1 minute between cycle.
You should be breathing heavy. You should be sweating. You should feel like you couldn't hold a conversation with someone. THAT is work and THAT is what this should feel like.
Nobody is going to be there pushing you harder, this is on you and I know you can do it!
Did you try this workout? Let me know how it felt by leaving a comment below!
Another way I stay on track is with a little bit of preparation. I always make sure I have some of my favourite snacks packed. Click here to see what you should be packing!
Stay strong. Be the fire.